Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Southern silk road tour from Kashgar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Southern silk road tour from Kashgar

Xinjiangtour

Southern silk road tour from Kashgar Empty Southern silk road tour from Kashgar

Post  Xinjiangtour

Day01
    Kashgar-Yingsar-Yarken-Kargilik-Hoten ( 540km,336miles)
    My driver and best experienced silk road tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00 local time and drive you to Hoten. You will stop to visit Yingsar Knife Factory. This is famous town for the Uyghur knives. And we will stop for lunch in Yarken.It was a capital of Uyghur kingdoms in the history. We will visit the Golden Mosque, Amannisahan Tomb(A famous musician in 16th Century.)Tomb of Kings during the Seidiye Kingdom, a big grave yard for the locals in the Town. Yarken was a developed city and hub of transportation in during the silk road. In history, many musicians from Indea and Keshmer came here to learn. After lunch, we will visit the old town, then drive to Hoten. On the way, we will stop in Kargilki(Yeching in Chinese) for visiting the Jame Mosque. We supposed to arrive in Hoten at about 5:00 local time. We will check in Muztag hotel 3*.
    Day 02
    Hoten-Kiriye-Niya ( 303km, 188miles )
    After breakfast, we will visit the Jade factory, Jade picking river, Silk and Atles workshop and Carpet factory. Then we will drive to Kiriya which is famous for its smallest hat in the world for the women. We will have lunch here in one of the local Uyghur Restaurant. After out of Kiriye town, we will drive a big grassy land which with big grassy sand dunes.The road is really very good from Hoten to Niya (eccept some parts). We will stop for photos as many as you want at the villages beside road in the desert. We supposed to arrive in at about 4:30 local time. We will check the Niya Gong yu Hotel or Baorui hotel. (These are better hotels her)
    Day03
    Niya-Cherchen (280km, 174miles)
    Today, after having an early breakfast, we will drive to Cherchen town. It is one of the ancient capital city among the 16 kingdoms during the old silk road time. It is famous with 3 tons big Jade found in 2002 from the Kunlun mountain there. There are Toghrak village Uyghur local house which is one of the real Uyghur architecture house built in 1911, Zahunluk Old Tombs which has about 2600 years history. It is only 6 km from the town. There are 14 people of one family found from one ancient tomb. There was one couple from one tomb. Their butts are well kept. It was a witness of cultures from the people during the Cherchen old kingdom in the history. And Cherchen ancient city is worth to visit. Now people name here Yadanglik old city. Today, you will enjoy the old villages and Tombs on the way. You feel free to stop as many as you want for photos and walking in the villages. It is really a very good chance to experience real silk road cultures and history. Our lunch will be at one of the village on the way. We will check in Cherchen hotel or as your request.
    Day04
    Cherchen-Chakilik (320km, 199miles)
    After breakfast, we will visit around Cherchen town. And then drive to Chakilik. There are Arjin Mountain natural park, Desert springs, Birds Island, Miran ancient city, Kiroran ancient city, Yadang miraculous earth soil, Komtura valley, Wash ancient city. You will visit some of them depending on your time limit. We book the Cherchen Hotel or other hotels as your request.
    Day05
    Chakilik - Korla(444km, 276miles)
    Today, we will set out Koral early in the morning. On the way, we will eat our breakfast in a Uyghur family of famous village for local dates in Chakilik. You will enjoy the high send dunes and some oasis villages and town with its interesting silk road history. Once, these places were inns for the Caravans to stop overnight. It brings you back some old history and their cultures. We will arrive in Koral at about 4:00 local time. Our hotel could be Bostan hotel or as your request
    Day06
    Korla-Torpan (450km, 280miles)
    We will set out Torpan at 8:00 local time in the morning. It is about 6 hours driving including photo stop and lunch stop on the way. We could stop for lunch in the one of the village on the way. Today, we will enjoy the villages on the silk road and Gobi desert on the Torpan basin. We supposed to arrive in Torpan at about 4:00 local time. We will check in the Torpan Hotel or Oases Hotel. Your dinner will be in a grape valley with a Uyhgur folk dance and songs performance.
    Day07
    Torpan-Urumqi (180km, 112miles)
    After breakfast, we will visit Idkut (Gaochang) ancient city Idkut (Jiao he) ancient city, Astana Tombs, Bezeklik 1000 buddha caves and then have a lunch in a nearby village. After lunch, you will visit the Kariz System and Imin Tower then we will drive to Urumqi. On the way, we will visit flaming mountain. You will check in Chewendaz hotel 3*or any others as your request.
    We will organize a fairwell dinner for you in one of the famous local restaurant in near Dong korok market. After dinner, our service will end. Sure, you will find our service is unbeatable.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:40 am