Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan

Xinjiangtour

Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan Empty Southern Silk Road Tour from Tashkurgan

Post  Xinjiangtour

Pakistan( Sust)-Tashkurgan-Karakul-Kashgar-Yinggsar-Yarken-Maket-Maralbishi-Aksu-Kucha-Korla-Torpan
    Day01
    Our tour guide and driver will meet you at Tashkurgan Customes office. After doing all the formalities, we will drive to Stone Fort for visiting and relxing there in the Tajik family and enjoying a traditonal Tajik foods. Then we will drive to Karakul lake which is 100kms from Tashkurgan. To stay over night in the Kyrgyz local Yurt. We will arrange a traditional Kyrgyz food for your dinner today. It is possible to organize a Kyrgyz traditonal acitivities for you as your request.
    Day02
    You own free time to hike around lake and mountains there. Today, we will stay in the small village in the mountain with shepherds.
    Day03
    Karakul Lake-Kashgar ( 190kms, 118miles)
    After breakfast, we will drive to Kashgar along the KKH. You will feel free to stop on the way for photos as often as you want. This is really amazing scenery to enjoy. We will check in Seman hotel in Uyghur style building.
    Day04
    Sunday Market
    Day05
    City tour
    Day06
    Free time for you to explore the city.
    Day07
    Kashgar-Yinggi sar-Yarken
    Day08
    Yarken-Mekit-Maralbishi ( Sirik buya market)
    Day09
    Exploring around villages there
    Day10
    Maralbishi- Aksu-Bay town
    Day11
    Bay town
    Day12
    Bay town-Kucha
    Day13
    Kucha-Korla
    Day14
    Korla-Torpan