Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour Empty Tian chi-Bayinbolak-Kucha 4 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Urumqi - Tianchi - Korla - Bayinbolak - Kucha (Four days tour)
    Day 01
    Urumqi - Tianchi Lake (120kms/78miles)
    As one of the most beautiful and revered lakes in the Tian Shan mountains, Tian Chi looks like a cup of crystal blue water when viewed from an airplane. The lake lies 120km from Urumqi city and at an altitude of 1980m. Whilst at the lake you can trek around as much as you through scenery that is nothing short of breathtaking, including the stunning nearby massif of Bogda Peak (5450m). There are many Kazak Yurts below the lake and some yurts beside it. You will have the chance to taste traditional food or drink local Kazak 鈥楢yrin鈥?(Horse milk).
    Day 02
    After breakfast, we will drive to Korla through the Tian Shan Mountains along the old mountain road. It is a stunning road filled with high peaks and a simply amazing landscape. We can stop for photos as often as you like. We will arrive in Korla around 4:00pm local where we will check in to the 3 Star Bostan Hotel.
    Day 03
    Early in the morning we will drive to Bayinbolak through the Bolghuntay (meaning place between two mountains) town. The scenery is extremely beautiful with high mountains and grasslands with many sheep, cows and horses. You will enjoy the scenery and learn about the Mongol shepherd鈥檚 lifestyle there. We will check into either a hotel or Mongol Yurt when we reach Bayinbolak.
    Day 04
    Bayinbolak - Thousand Buddha Caves - Kucha (300km/186miles)
    Today we will drive to Kucha along a new mountain road through an incredible landscape typical of this part of Xinjiang. On the way there, we will visit the Kizil Thousand Buddha caves and Beacon Tower (Kizil Kaga Monari in the Uyghur language). The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took around 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage.
    The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place. Moving on, we will arrive in Kucha City and check-in at the Kucha Fandian (Hotel).
    Please don't miss the Friday market in Kucha (Kuqa). It is an excelent market to explore the Uyghur life and trading acitivities.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:07 am