Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour Empty Kucha-Hoten-Kashgar 3 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Kucha - Aksu - Hotan - Yarkand - Kashgar (Three days tour)
    Day 01
    Kucha - Kizil Thousand Buddha caves - Aksu (360km/224miles).
    After breakfast, we will drive in the city for a quick view and then move on to the Kizil Thousand Buddha caves along the Bay county road. The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took 500 years to complete. They from one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization in Xinjiang.. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. Whilst the eastern sections were generally painted the same, including many descriptions of Buddhist legends, the western section describes the life of Sakyamuni (the historical Buddha). Our tour guide will be able to answer any questions you may have.
    From the Kizil Caves, we then drive on to visit Subash ancient city and Wushkat ancient city. At one time, these places were the developed spots of Xinjiang. Again your tour guide can fill you in on the history. Important Info: If your time allows we can also visit Tongguzbashi ancient city which is about 60km from Kucha. It is one of the best preserved ancient cities in Xinjiang. On arrival in Aksu, we will check in to the 2 Star Aksu Ying Bing hotel (or any other hotel you request).
    Day 02
    Aksu - Alar new city - Hotan (New Taklimakan Desert Highway) (615km/385miles)
    Today we will drive along the new Taklimakan desert highway to Hotan via a new Chinese city named Alar. It is about 3 hours driving to reach Alar city. On the way, we will stop for photos and visit local villages. Tewekkul village people in particular are well-known for their very clever business sense. Most of the young farmers go to main cities in Xinjiang or China to do business in winter time when there is nothing to do in the fields. We will also stop off at some other remote villages near the main road to experience local culture. Lunch will be spent in one of the villages along the way with a local Uyghur family. We arrive in Hotan around 4:30pm local time where we鈥檒l check into the Muztagh (Ice mountain) Hotel 3 Star.
    Day 03
    Hotan - Yarkand - Kashgar (540km/336miles)
    From Hotan we drive 25kms to Malike Awat ancient city at 7:30am local time to visit this almost vanished ancient city. Then moving on to visit Hotan鈥檚 famous Jade River where local people still hunt for Jade. We will also see a Silk work shop and Carpet Factory. We will head to Kashgar at around 9:30am local time stopping off on route in Kargilik to see the Jamma Masjid (Mosque) and local market around there. For lunch, we will break in Yarkand, which at one time was the capital of Uyghur Kingdoms and a former cradle of Uyghur civilization in Xinjiang.
    After lunch, we will visit the Golden Mosque, Amannisahan Tomb (a famous musician in 16th Century.), Tomb of Kings during the Seidiye Kingdom and an interesting graveyard for locals in the Town. During the time of the Silk Road, Yarkand was a developed city and a major transportation hub. Throughout history, many musicians from India and Kashmir came here to learn. We will spend a half-hour walking around the old town and then drive on to Kashgar. In Yengisar (meaning new fort), we will stop off to visit a knife factory, for which the town is famous. Most Uyghur men wear knives as part of local custom and almost all come from Yengisar. The town is famous throughout Xinjiang and here you can see real experts at work. Arrival in Kashgar at 4.30pm and check in to either Chini Bagh or Seman Hotel.
    You are welcome to add a new tour programs for your next few days in Kashgar.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:14 am