Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken)

Xinjiangtour

Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken) Empty Taklimakan Camel Trekking(Yarken)

Post  Xinjiangtour

Yarkand One day trekking tour
    Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 7:00am local time. From there we will drive to Yarkand which is approx 190km to the east. En route, we will stop to visit a local Uyghur knife factory in Yengisar which is renown throughout Xinjiang for its high quality knives and workmanship.
    Moving on, it should take four hours to reach Yarkand where we'll arrive in time for lunch at a local restaurant. In the city we will visit the Golden Mosque, Ammanisahan Tomb (a famous musician who wrote 12 mukams of classic Uyghur music), the Tombs of Kings from the Seideye Kingdom, the Chiltan Maziri (biggest grave yard in Yarkand) and Yarkand old town. All are optional depending on you.
    Then we will drive out to Karasu Desert to ride camels and trek for as long as you want (though three hours is generally enough for most people). Our return to Kashgar will be along a more traditional village road where you'll have the chance to visit a Uyghur family and taste local foods and fruits. We will arrive back in Kashgar at 6.00pm local time.
    Yarkand Two days camel trekking tour
    Day 01
    Our tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 7:00am local time. From there we will drive to Yarkand which is approx 190km to the east. En route, we will stop to visit a local Uyghur knife factory in Yengisar which is renown throughout Xinjiang for its high quality knives and workmanship.
    Moving on it should take four hours to reach Yarkand where we'll arrive in time for lunch at a local restaurant. In the city we will visit the Golden Mosque, Ammanisahan Tomb (a famous musician who wrote 12 mukams of classic Uyghur music), the Tombs of Kings from the Seideye Kingdom, the Chiltan Maziri (biggest grave yard in Yarkand) and Yarkand old town. All are optional depending on you.
    Then we will drive to the Karasu Desert.
    It takes about half an hour to pack the camels and make ready for trekking. We'll spend three to four hours trekking through beautiful sand dunes before camping for the night. You will also have a chance to help our tour guide start a fire using local scrub wood, as desert nights can often get chilly!

Day 02

After a late breakfast, we return by camel back to our transport along a different route. We will stop and have a local desert lunch in a nearby desert village and return back to Kashgar along an interesting village road where you'll have the chance to visit a local family and taste local fruits from the orchard. We'll arrive in Kashgar by 5.00pm local time.
    Yarkand Three days camel trekking tour
    Day 01
    Moving on from here, it should take four hours to reach Yarkand where we'll arrive just in time for lunch at a local restaurant. Whilst in the city we take the opportunity to visit the Golden Mosque, Ammanisahan Tomb (a famous musician who wrote 12 mukams of classic Uyghur music), the Tombs of Kings from the Seideye Kingdom, the Chiltan Maziri (biggest grave yard in Yarkand) and Yarkand old town. All are optional depending on you.
    Then we will drive to the Karasu Desert.
    It takes about half an hour to pack the camels and make ready for trekking. We'll spend three to four hours trekking through beautiful sand dunes before camping for the night. You will also have a chance to help our tour guide start a fire using local scrub wood, as desert nights can often get chilly!

Day 02

With a late breakfast in hand, today we ride camels out into the desert amongst the huge dunes. Our lunch will be a pack lunch with only the desert's solitude as company. After lunch, we will rest for a while and later make camp at a photogenic location renown for its amazing sunrise and sunsets. Today, we will camp in the big sand dunes at this location for you to witness for yourself this amazing sight. After a good desert dinner, your tour guide will tell you desert stories next to a roaring camp fire.

Day 03

After an early breakfast, we will ride the camels back to the village where your driver awaits you. It's about a five hour journey. Following lunch in the village, we return to Kashgar along a particularly interesting village road famed for its local markets. Along the way, you'll have the chance to spend time with a local Uyghur family and taste the fruits from their orchards. You will be in Kashgar around 6:30 local time.
    We can organize more days trekking tour in the desert according to your request. Most of the time, we recommend you take 5 to 6 days trekking between villages so as to include some of the remoter villages and areas in your trip and better experience the nomadic lifestyle. Please contact us for more details.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:45 pm