Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Borders Info I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Borders Info

Xinjiangtour

Borders Info Empty Borders Info

Post  Xinjiangtour

Torgat Pass:
    It is a border between China and Kyrgyzistan. Torgat pass is only open for the business people with a public bus. For the travellers , it needs a special permit with a paper from the any International licence Tour Company. It opens all year round. It closes every weekends and holidays.It is about 180 km from Kashgar city. It closes on holidays. Please make it shure,you are on the right time to cross the border. For more info or any transport arrangements, please feel free to write:
    xinjiangtour@gmail.com
    uygurguide@gmail.com
    Irkeshtam Pass:
    It is the border between China and Kyrgyzistan. It opens all year round.It dosen't need any permits. You can cross the border, if you have a valid visa. There are two buses in a week. They are on Thursday, and Monday. It is 420 RMB for a ticket. It takes about 30 hours. Second option, you could rent a car to the border and from the border, you can find a car, taxi or truck to any city of Kyrgyzistan easily. It is 240km from Kashgar to the border. From Kyrgyz border to Saritash is 78 km. For more info, xinjiangtour@gmail.com is at your service.
    Karasu Pass:
    It is a border between China and Tajikstan. It opens May15th to Desember 1 in a year. It dosen't need any permit. You can cross the border,if you have a valid visa. It opens only 16th-30th-31 in every month.It is easy to be orginized a transportation. For more info, please write to us at xinjiangtour@gmail.com
    Hunjirap Pass:
    It is the border between China and Pakistan. It opens May1 to Desember1.It is about 420 km from Kashgar. It is one of the highest pass in china. it is about 4850 m from the sea level. There is a bus every day from Kashgar to Pakistan Sust. It is 270 RMB for each person.The bus stops in Tashkurgan for overnight. If you want to go to Pakistan with a private car, please feel free to contact at xinjiangtour@gmail.com
    xinjiangtour@gmail.com
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:30 pm