Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Shipten's Arch one day tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Shipten's Arch one day tour

Xinjiangtour

Shipten's Arch one day tour Empty Shipten's Arch one day tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Shipten's Arch one day tour

Shipton's Arch (Toshuk Tash) - One day tour
    This is a tour short on driving, and high on hiking, walking and snapping great pictures of an amazing landscape.
    Shipton's Arch is one of the largest natural arches in the world, lying 75km from Kashgar on the way to Topa. After driving 55km on the main road, we arrive at a bridge which has a sign named "Monkey Stone". From here on, we depart the main road and follow a dry river to the left till the gorge narrows to the point where walking is the only option to continue. From thereon it is a 1.5 hour climb to summit of the arch. There are 5 places to climb the ladders. The highest one is about 12m. When we are on the top we will see the arch which is a big natural hole in the mountain. We will have our own pack lunch up there or on the way back.
    You can walk around and take photos as long as you want and then easily return back to the driver. On our way back to Kashgar, we will visit a Uyghur family in the village where you will have a good chance to learn about Uyghur village life and their culture. There is nothing touristy here and we will spend time talking with the family, drinking local Uyghur tea and eating fresh yogurt. Here is your time to relax and soak up the local culture for a while. The tour should take between 8 to 9 hours to complete.
    We can organize two days or three days trekking tours around this mountain for you as per your request. If you are interested, please check Mountain Trekking Tours.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:30 pm