Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour

Xinjiangtour

Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour Empty Hoten-Niya-Kuch 4 days tour

Post  Xinjiangtour

Hoten-Kiriye-Niya-Taklamakan Desert-Kucha 4 day tour
    Day 01
    Hotan - Keriya - Niya (303km/188miles)
    Our time in Hotan begins after breakfast with a visit to a Jade factory, looking for Jade along the Kara Kax (Black Jade River), as well as visits to Silk and Atlas cloth workshops and a local carpet factory. Moving on to Keriya, the town is reputed to have the smallest ladies hat in the world and local women are famous for wearing it. In town, we eat lunch at local Uyghur Restaurant and drive onto Niya via a large grassland with beautiful flowing sand dunes. The road is generally good (except in parts) and we can stop for photos whenever you like.
    We should arrive in Niya around 5.00pm local time and check in to either the Niya Gong yu Hotel or Baorui Hotel. Both of these are the best hotels in Niya, though we can stay anywhere you request. After checking in, we will visit the Niya Museum where some well-preserved mummies are on display recovered from Niya Ancient city, many kilometers away into the desert.
    Day 02
    Niya - Imam Jefer Sadiq Tomb - Talkimakan village (330km/205miles )
    Early morning drive into the Taklimakan desert along the Taklimakan desert highway. On the way, we will visit the Imam Asim Jafer Sadiq Tomb. The tomb is ancient and local people often come here on pilgrimage. They say it is a holy place to visit. The towering sand dunes along the way are really something and we can stop as often as you wish for photos. Our lunch will be in the middle of a traditional Taklimakan desert village famous for it melons. The farmers here sell their melons before they ripen to local business people who do a roaring trade with inland China and across Xinjiang. We will spend the night in a farmer's house or camp in the desert with our own tents. Our dinner will be in a local's house with them where you'll traditional village cuisine.
    Day 03
    Taklimakan village - Kucha (340km/211miles)
    Beautiful sunrises need an early start and today is no exception as we journey to see a desert sun-rise you'll never forget. Today's destination is Kucha through the rolling dunes of the Taklimakan, stopping as frequently as needed to take photos. We will have our breakfast at the driver's inn near the petrol station on the way, before visiting a natural Poplar tree forest amidst the spectacular scenery of the desert. We will later halt at the Tarim River bridge for photos and cold drinks (non-touristy) and arrive in Kucha at 4:00pm local time. Our hotel will be either the Kucha Fandian (Hotel) or any other hotel you request.
    Day 04
    Kucha - Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves - Subashi ancient City (250km/155miles)
    Our itinerary today includes a trip to the Kizil Thousand Buddha Caves, about 75kms from the city. The caves date back to the 3rd century CE and took around 500 years to complete. They form one of the highpoints of Uyghur civilization and a proud part of our heritage. The caves are divided into eastern and western sections. The eastern sections were generally painted the same and include many descriptions of Buddhist legends. The western sections describe the life of Sakyamuni (The historical Buddha). Our tour guide can help you learn more about the history of this fascinating place. We should check in the Kucha Fandian (hotel) 3* at around 4:00pm local time.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:02 pm