Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust)

Xinjiangtour

From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust) Empty From Torgat Pass to Pakistan(Sust)

Post  Xinjiangtour

Torgat Pass to Sust (Pakistan) via Hunjirab Pass.
    Day01
    Torgat pass-Kashgar (180km, 112 miles)
    We will pick you up from the Chines and Kyrgyz border at 12:00 local time. We arrange Torgat Pass permit for you. So, you have to send your Passport and visa details to us in advance. We can arrange the permit in one day. Torgat Pass is about 3700m from the sea level. We prepare a pack lunch for you. There is no place to eat on the way to Kashgar. It takes about 3 hours. The scenery is very beautiful. You will enjoy the kyrgyz and Uyghur villages in China side. We will check in Seman Hotel 3*or Qinibag Hotel 3*.
    Day02
    Today, we will visit Apak Huja Tomb which was built in 1640. It is a fascinating Uyghur architectures building in Central Asia. Then Orda aldi local market area. It is non touristy and local market for every day. Lunch will be in Qinibag hotel British Consulate(in 1949) Flavour restaurant. In the afternoon, free time for you to explore the city.
    Day03
    Sunday Market
    After breakfast in the hotel, to visit a famous Sunday Market. It is one of the big Market in Central Asia. There could be 100 thousand people in the market from villages, towns, cities around Kashgar for selling their own products or buying their needs. Specially, the livestock Market is very interesting with its old business way. The middle man for helping the business done are really very important people to keep the a fair business rules. Lunch will be in a Orda (Palace) Uyghur restaurant. In the afternoon, you will visit Idkah Mosque and take a walk in the handcrafts walking street which is full of Uyghur handcraft experts who are making knives, musical instruments, Irion tools, cradles, cotton things and so on. Then you will visit the Old Town which is most interesting part in Kashgar. It has about 2000 years old history. You have dinner in a Uyghur family in the Old Town. It could be a traditional Uyghur dinner served as a Uyghur traditional way. After dinner, you will walk back hotel along the old streets.
    Day04
    Kashgar-Karakul Lake (190km, 118 miles)
    You will drive on the Sino-Pakistan Karakurum High Way. This is a world famous high land silk road from Kashgar. You will enjoy the amazing scenery and full of mystery mountains. You will drive along the Gaz river until the sand mountain (Kum tag). On the way, you will stop as many as you want for the photos of colored mountains, high picks, river views, villages, and silk road inns (Caravan Kunalgu) and so on. When you are at the Karakul lake 3600m altitude, you will enjoy the Muztag Ata (Father of Galciers)7546m (24757ft) and Konggor peak 7719m (25325ft) and other small glaciers along the Konggor mountain range. You could ride horse or camels as long as you want around lake. At the lake, you will stay in the local Kyrgyz Yurt and to eat a local Kyrgyz food with them. This is a real chance for you to learn about the Kyrgyz nomad life in the mountains. We arrange everything as close as local's cultures for your real experience. We are sure you will find our unbeatable service for you on this tour.
    Day05
    Karakul Lake-Tashkurgan (100km, 63miles)
    After breakfast, we will drive to Subash village to visit the Kyrgyz local houses. this is non touristy. Then we will drive to Tashkurgan. On the way, we will stop at the very old grave yard beside the main road for photos. It is about 2 hours driving to Tashkurgan. We will stop as many as you want for photo all way to Tashkurgan. When we are in the Tagarma village, we will visit a hot spring which is few km in the mountain. (this is optional). We are supposed to arrive in Tashkurgan at about 4:00 local time. We will check in Pamir hotel or Stone city hotel. (We will book this as your request). You will have free time to walk around town. Dinner will be in one of the Tajik family in nearby village. Today, you will be served as a Tajik guest with a Tajik traditional way. You will taste at least 2-3 types of traditional Tajik food. After dinner, you will walk around village then return back hotel.
    Day06
    Tashkurgan-Sust(Pakistan) via Hunjirab Pass.
    After breakfast, we will drive to Customs office to do exit formalities. It takes about 20 minutes or less. Then we will drive to Hunjirab which is 126km from Tashkurgan.On the way, we will stop for visiting the Old Silk Road Inn (deng). The Tajik people named here Kuk art. It is just beside the Tashkurgan river. We could stop in Daptar village for little rest. The world famous Princess Fort is only 30km from this village at Mingtike Pass.(this needs special permit to visit). After the last check point, we will drive up the top-Hunjirab Pass.You can stay here for about 1/2 hour for photos and talking with the Pakistani solder. They are very friendly to the travelers to give their motorbikes or hats for taking photos. But sometimes, Chinese solder doesn't allow you to drive the motorbike. It is cold in summer time at the Pass. We will eat our pack lunch here at the top. Then we will drive to Sust. It is only 82km to Sust from the border. You will drive down then. You will be Sust at about 2:00 local time. After you finished the formalities and meet you Pakistani tour guide, we will say good bye to you and wish you have a nice trip in Pakistan. Our service will end here today.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:30 am