Xinjiangtour

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi dear Visitor ,My name's Mohammad Ali ,I'm a local in Xinjiang ,I'm a private tour operator.If you want to come to Xinjiang,feel free to contact me.+86 15770192395

Latest topics

» Khotan or Hotan Rugs
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:06 am by Admin

» Kashgar Rugs
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Yarkand Rugs
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 3:03 am by Admin

» Xinjiang Carpet
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm by Admin

» Private tour operator
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:54 am by Admin

» For Travelers who are at the airport
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:44 pm by Xinjiangtour

» Muztagh Atta China
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:22 pm by MashabrumExp

» Hoten-Niya-Urumqi 5 days tour
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 11:09 am by Xinjiangtour

» WHERE THE GREAT MOUNTAINS MEET
Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am by MashabrumExp

Navigation

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 31 on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:13 pm

Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours

Xinjiangtour

Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours Empty Shipten's Natural Arch Trekking Tours

Post  Xinjiangtour

1.One day trekking tour
    This is one of the short driving, but more hiking and walking tour for photo in the beautiful landscape.This is one of the biggest natural arch in the world. It is 75km from Kashgar on the way to Topa. After driving the 55km on the main road, we will arrive at a bridge which has a sign named "Monkey Stone. From here, we will drive to left in the dry river. We will drive as far as we can untill a narrow rout only for walking. We start our hiking from here to the Arch. It takes about 1.5 hours to climb up the arch. There are 3 places to climb the leaders. The highest one is about 12m.When we are on the top we will see the Arch which is a big hole natural hole in the mountain. We will have our own pack lunch there or on the way back. You can walk around and take photos as long as you want. It is easier to return back to the driver. On the way to Kashgar, we will visit an Uyghur family in the village where you could have a good chance to learn about the Uyghurs life in the village and their culture. This is a typical Uyghur house which is non touristy. We will talk with them while we are drinking the local Uyghur tea and eating the Yogurt. We stop here for little rest and some culture info.
    This is a recommended tour for short driving, but more hiking and walking for photos in the beautiful landscape.
    This tour takes 8 -9 hours in a day.
    Please don't hesitate to contact with us for taking this tour or joining other people for sharing the cost.
    2.Two days trekking tour
    Day1
    My trekking tour guide will meet you at your hotel at 8:00 local time. We will drive to World biggest Natural Arch which is 75km from Kashgar. We will drive the car on the right into the mountain when we see the sign (Monkey Stone Bridge). When we can't drive any further, we will walk up to the Arch. It takes about 3 hours. There are 3 places for climbing the leaders. The highest one is about 12m. When we are on the top of Arch, we will try to take photos of the surface of the Arch. We will camp in the mountain where is a good place for camping. We make a bonfire. We will eat our own pack food for dinner.
    Day2
    We will walk down from the other side of the mountain where we reach a small village named Mush. We will have a lunch in the Uyghur family in the village. After lunch we will walk around village for photos and then drive back Kashgar. We will be Kashgar around 5:00 local time.
    We can arrange 3 days trekking as well.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:01 am